5.5kW 100A Pure Sine Wave Inverter – High voltage
- 100A MPPT charge controller (high voltage)
- Inverter charger (grid to battery, solar to battery)
- Bypass for grid to usage
- Grid supplement solar feature
- Can operate without batteries
- Communication with The Sun Pays Lithium Battery 4.8 kWh rack-mount (communication cable included when inverter is purchased with The Sun Pays Lithium Battery 4.8 kWh rack-mount). Inverter communicates SoC to the inverter to allow optimal use and extended lifetime of the battery.
Max Watt Output:
- Continuous: 5.5kW
- 20s@101%~120% load
- 10s@121%~150% load
- 5s@≥150% load
Output and Charging Source Settings:
- Utility first, Solar first, Battery first, Utility and solar
- Solar only: 100A (maximum)
- Grid only: up to 80A
Solar input requirements:
- 280-360Vdc solar input is the optimal working voltage range for these inverters.
- If operation without batteries is required, this input condition must be met.
Monitoring & Setting:
- Computer Connection: Serial port
- LCD screen
- TheSunPays Online monitoring system
Expansion: Single Inverter
- PV Panels minimum: 500W
- PV Panels maximum: 5500W
- Batteries minimum: 4 x 100Ah 12V / Can operate without batteries
- Peak Efficiency: 93.5%
- No Load Power Consumption: <50watt
Expansion: More Inverters
- Can only be used as single inverter.
IMPORTANT: THE CORRECT SETTINGS ON THE INVERTER WILL AID IN ENSURING OPTIMAL BATTERY LIFE. HERE IS A GUIDE ON INVERTER SETTINGS FOR THE LiFePO4 battery. HERE IS A GUIDE ON INVERTER SETTINGS FOR THE AGM / GEL BATTERIES.
1-year without monitoring.
2-year warranty when logged with The Sun Pays’s free monitoring software.
Please take note of the full warranty terms and conditions.
**FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE!!!**
Free nationwide delivery on lithium batteries and inverters. Please take note, transport costs of warranty claims to The Sun Pays’s Rayton office will be at the cost of the customer.